Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Take A Bow

Hello Team,

I just wanted to commend everyone today on a job well-done! We were able to finish our task in record time and all the while keeping each others spirits up.

A special thanks goes out to Megan for stepping up and arranging our collection. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that you are truly inspiring and an ideal team leader.

Ladies you all did an excellent job today and I appreciate all of your hard work, positive attitude, and of course your willingness to go "above and beyond" for our branch, our team and the Houston Public Library.

Your actions today speak volumes of the cohesiveness and appreciation that this team has for each other.

I would also like to thank you for welcoming both Sumitra & I with open arms to the Frank Family.

Sincerely,

Jennifer C.

3 comments:

Frank Library said...

I'd like to second that emotion! Everyone did a wonderful job today! Kudos to everyone!! --Jeff

HPL Express Frank Staff said...

Thank you Jennifer! We all did an excellent job and I am so happy that we are finally moved. Was anyone as tired as myself last night?

HPL Express Frank Staff said...

Thanks Jen and all!!!!

Megan