Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Volunteer Apps, Sign-in sheets, Logs, etc.

After today's meeting, and because I won't be in for a few days:

-Volunteer applications are now in a manila folder in the left-side cabinet of the front desk. Please let Jeff or me know about any responses we have gotten.

-The PowerPoint presentation we are currently running on the TV screens is the one called "FRANK LOOP Cut 1." It has the latest June programs on it.

-If you teach a class, sign-in sheets and extra handouts are available from/going in a big black binder on the staff room shelves (ask Dolores!).

-If you haven't been already, please don't forget that we now have a program statistics log in Google Docs in which you can keep track of class/program/outreach attendance- or at least save the sign-in sheets from these and I'll be happy to take care of it.

-I keep forgetting to do this too!- but if you are assigned to the paging list, there is a space on the front desk question-tally sheet for us to keep track of those numbers. It will help us report statistics at the end of each cycle.

-Also, for the record, I made a trip over to Southwest today and picked up a bundle of N-400 forms and a couple of citizenship tool kits and DVDs to have ready when citizenship class starts next week. We can get more kits as needed.


-Sumitra

0 comments: